Saturday, November 21, 2009

History

One of the subjects I never really bonded with in school was history.

Apparently, I still haven't bonded. I was looking back through old posts and seeing that I really used to actively canter that big brown horse of mine with a pretty good sense of humor about things.

What happened?

Well, I know a lot has happened. A lot of scary stuff, but a lot of good stuff, too. Of course, there has been rebuilding time, too. And a lot of the good stuff has happened after the bad stuff.

I need to ask him for a canter again. Not accept it when he gives it and ride it out, no. I need to ask him. And let him know it's okay and that we can do this together.

Sometimes I wonder who exactly is training who.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the cantering - sometimes it's OK if it drops out for a while so you can focus on other things.