Saturday, February 24, 2007

Large Animal Rescue

I found the Large Animal Rescue Company in my internet wanderings today and am thinking it might be a good thing to get this kind of training. We had a series of horse-and-trailer accidents a couple of years ago and I remember classes running back then, but that was before we had Lena. Now it seems like an even better idea to have some kind of training to deal with worst-case horse scenarios.

Actually, I've always had an interest in things like Search-and-Rescue, First Aid, CPR and EMT training, so this is almost a natural extension now that I have a horse in my life. I'm hoping a class gets set up near me, otherwise I may try to set one up. In all my spare time, of course. :-)

1 comment:

Joy M. Drennen said...

Dear Jess - I'm just trying to figure out how to post comments. Can just see you in Animal Rescue.
Love, Mom