Sunday, July 12, 2009

Text messages from Slide

Katie has been sporadically texting me from Slide, where she is having a great time and learning a lot. I wanted to share some of her messages to me.

Day one, 7:19 p.m.:
I'm having so much fun! I'm riding Mia and I'm getting on Starbucks later on. Cell service is weird... Love you!

9:58 p.m.
I went on a night time trail ride with Ike it was so cool! But kinda scary since I couldn't see very well.

1:28 p.m. 7/8:
I forgot to tell you that I'm teaching starbucks to do flying lead changes :) love you!!

7:57 p.m, 7/8:
I just rode Pepper. I'm pretty sure he's a tank and not a horse.

12:22 p.m., 7/9:
I'm having cutting lessons with starbucks and pepper! They're pretty fun :) love you!!!!

Then, from on top of a horse on top of the mountain, she posted this photo and comment. Love it.

No comments: