Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello from the mountains


Steve and I are currently in Bishop, where we stayed the night in hotel. Aaahhh, hot showers. It just so happens that the rodeo is in town, but I haven't run off with any of the broncs, yet. I guess all things considered, Bar is enough of a handful. :) Besides, he's coming along nicely.

We camped two nights in Devil's Postpile and are headed back up towards the Yosemite area to do some more camping before we head over to Slide Mountain for some time with Ike, Cheri, Tiffany, Amber, and probably some pretty interesting horses.

Katie reported from the home front that things are going fine. She rode Bar yesterday and planned on going back up today to maybe ride both of them. Brave girl. She and Adrienne are driving up on their own Sunday to meet us at Slide so Steve and I can maximize our time away.

More to come later in the journey, when next I have internet access.

No comments: