Thursday, April 08, 2010

The knee, day four


It wasn't any worse today, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a lot better, either. I had given it a bit of an ultimatum--if it didn't look markedly better by today, I'd call the vet. Since it didn't, she'll be here tomorrow.

That probably ensures his knee will be back to normal by the time she gets there, but that's really okay with me.

1 comment:

Buckskins Rule said...

It's always tough to decide if the fact that it isn't getting worse is a good sign, or not. How does he do walking on it?

I hope the vet can isolate the cause, and that it's nothing too serious.