Sunday, July 03, 2011

Goals for today's lesson

Despite the fact that it's hotter than I think is necessary here today (94 degrees is hot for this area), I am going to go for my lesson today. Probably no photos today, though. Steve will either be running errands or hiding at home under the redwoods in an attempt to stay cool.

My main goal today is to relax more. I would also like to see if Peter and I can figure out how to correct the way my body twists--at least the physical aspect--and start to fix it.

But that won't happen if I can't relax a little more, and in fact Cheri (of Slide Mountain fame) said that is the biggest key. If I can do that, everything else will fall into place.

Since I'm more relaxed on the trail, maybe Peter and I should try a lesson there instead!

No comments: